In compliance with the duty of disclosure stipulated in article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, SIETELEGUAS EDICIONES, S.L. (from now on "SIETELEGUAS EDICIONES") as owner of the website https://sieteleguas.es, states:
1. Identification data:
Corporate name: SIETELEGUAS EDICIONES, S.L.
Corporate address: C/ LUGO, 22. 28430 ALPEDRETE MADRID
E-mail address: email@example.com
Telephone number:+34 91 842 42 12
Data Protection Officer (DPO): Iñaki Rubio <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Fiscal code: ESB83998807
Registration data in the Trade Register: volume 20087 / page 152 / section 8 / sheet M354524
SIETELEGUAS EDICIONES is aware of the importance of data protection, as well as of the privacy of the USER and has therefore implemented a data processing policy aimed at providing maximum security in the use and collection of data, guaranteeing compliance with the regulations in force on the subject and configuring this policy as one of the basic pillars in the organization's lines of action.
2.1. Purpose of the data collected and consent to processing.
In accordance with the stipulations of article 5 of the Spanish Data Protection Act, the USER is informed that, by means of the web registration forms, data are collected and stored in a file, with the exclusive purpose of sending electronic communications, such as: newsletters, new entries (posts), as well as other communications that https://sieteleguas.es considers interesting for its USERS.
In accordance with Art. 6, section 1, paragraph 1, letter a of the GRPD, if we have previously obtained your express consent to register for our newsletter, we will use the data necessary for this purpose to send commercial communications in accordance with this consent. You can unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time by sending a message to our contact address described here or by clicking on the link provided in the e-mail with the said commercial communication. After unsubscribing we will block your e-mail address for this use, unless you have given your express consent for the data to continue to be used, or we reserve the right to continue to use your data in cases permitted by law and about which we inform you in this document.
Only the owner will have access to his data, and under no circumstances will these data be given, shared, transferred, or sold to any third party.
In the event that the data is provided by means of an e-mail message, it will form part of a file whose purpose will be the management of the request or comment that the user submits to us, being applicable the rest of the points indicated in the previous paragraph.
2.2. Compliance with applicable regulations.
SIETELEGUAS EDICIONES complies with the guidelines of Organic Law 15/1999 of 13 December on the Protection of Personal Data, Royal Decree 1720/2007 of 21 December, which approves the regulations implementing this Organic Law and other regulations in force and applicable at all times, ensuring the correct use and treatment of the user's personal data.
Likewise, SIETELEGUAS EDICIONES informs that it complies with the Law 34/2002 of July 11, of Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce and it will request the USER'S consent for the treatment of his/her e-mail for commercial purposes at any time.
In compliance with the provisions of the LOPD, we inform you that the data supplied, as well as those data resulting from your browsing, may be stored in the files of SIETELEGUAS EDICIONES and processed for the purpose of attending to your request and maintaining the relationship established in the forms you subscribe to.
2.3. Exercise of data protection rights.
As a data subject you have the following rights, in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR):
- in accordance with art. 15 GDPR, the right, to the extent indicated therein, to obtain information about the personal data concerning you that we process;
- according to art. 16 GDPR, the right to obtain without undue delay the rectification or completion of personal data concerning you;
- according to art. 17 GDPR, the right to obtain the erasure of personal data concerning him, as long as the processing is not necessary:
- to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information,
- for the fulfillment of a legal obligation,
- for reasons of public interest, or
- or for the formulation, exercise or defence of claims;
- according to art. 18 GDPR, the right to obtain the limitation of the processing of your data when
- the person concerned contests the accuracy of the data,
- the processing is unlawful and you object to the deletion of the data,
- we no longer need the data but you need it for the formulation, exercise or defence of claims, or
- you have opposed the treatment under Article 21 GDPR;
- according to art. 20 GDPR, the right to receive the personal data concerning you that you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, or to ask that it be transferred to another person in charge;
- according to art. 77 GDPR, the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority As a general rule, you can contact the supervisory authority at your usual place of residence or work or at our company's headquarters for this purpose.
Agencia Española de Protección de Datos (AEPD)
Calle Jorge Juan, nº6
Teléfono +34 901 100 099
2.4. Security measures.
SIETELEGUAS EDICIONES informs you that it has implemented the necessary technical and organisational security measures to guarantee the security of your personal data and to avoid its alteration, loss and unauthorised, authorised processing and/or access and theft of the personal data that the interested parties may provide as a result of accessing the different sections of the website https://sieteleguas.es, all in accordance with the provisions of Art. 9 of the LOPD and Title VIII of the RLOPD.
Likewise, SIETELEGUAS EDICIONES has established measures to reinforce the confidentiality and integrity of the information in its organization. Maintaining continuous supervision, control and evaluation of processes to ensure respect for data privacy.
2.5. Owner of the file.
The USER is informed that, in the case of data collection through https://sieteleguas.es, they will be included in a file duly registered with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (AEPD) whose nomenclature will be "Users of the website", being responsible for the same SIETELEGUAS EDICIONES domiciled in C/ LUGO, 22 28430 ALPEDRETE MADRID.
As a service to our visitors, our web site may include hyperlinks to other sites that are not operated or controlled by SIETELEGUAS EDICIONES. Therefore, SIETELEGUAS EDICIONES does not guarantee, nor is it responsible for, the legality, reliability, usefulness, truthfulness and timeliness of the contents of such web sites or their privacy practices. Please, before providing your personal information to these websites unrelated to https://sieteleguas.es, keep in mind that their privacy practices may differ from ours.
Likewise, those who intend to establish hyperlinks between their website and ours (https://sieteleguas.es) must observe and comply with the following conditions:
- No prior authorization is required when the Hyperlink only allows access to the home page, but you may not reproduce it in any way. Any other form of Hyperlink will require the express and unequivocal written authorization of SIETELEGUAS EDICIONES.
- No "frames" will be created with the web pages or on the web pages of SIETELEGUAS EDICIONES.
- No false, inaccurate, or offensive statements or indications will be made about SIETELEGUAS EDICIONES its directors, its employees or collaborators, or the persons who are related to the Page for any reason, or the Users of the Page, or the Content supplied.
- It shall not be stated or implied that SIETELEGUAS EDICIONES has authorized the Hyperlink or that it has supervised or assumed in any way the Contents offered or made available to the Web page in which the Hyperlink is established.
- The Web page in which the Hyperlink is established may only contain what is strictly necessary to identify the destination of the Hyperlink.
- The web page in which the Hyperlink is established will not contain illicit information or content, contrary to morality and generally accepted good customs and public order, nor will it contain content contrary to any rights of third parties.
2.7. Integration of the Trusted Shops Trustbadge.
The Trusted Shops Trustbadge is integrated on this website to display our Trusted Shops Trustmark and the collected reviews as well as to offer Trusted Shops products to buyers after an order.
This is necessary to safeguard our legitimate prevailing interests in an optimal marketing by ensuring the safety of your purchase according to Article 6 (1) f GDPR. The Trustbadge and the services advertised with it are an offer of the Trusted Shops GmbH, Subbelrather Str. 15C, 50823 Cologne, _Germany. The Trustbadge is made available by a CDN provider (Content-Delivery-Network) as part of order processing. The Trusted Shops GmbH uses also service provider from the USA. An adequate level of data protection is guaranteed. Further information to the data security of the Trusted Shops GmbH can be found here: https://www.trustedshops.co.uk/imprint/
When the Trustbadge is called up, the web server automatically saves a server log file which contains, for example, your IP address, the date and time of the call, the amount of data transferred and the requesting provider (access data) and documents the call. Individual access data are stored in a security database for the analysis of security problems. The log files are automatically deleted 90 days after creation at the latest.
Further personal data will be transferred to Trusted Shops GmbH if you decide to use Trusted Shops products after completing an order or have already registered for use. The contractual agreement made between you and Trusted Shops applies. For this purpose personal data is automatically collected from the order data. Whether or not you are already registered as a Trusted Shops customer is automatically checked by means of a neutral parameter, the e-mail address hashed by cryptological one-way function. The e-mail address is converted to this hash value, which cannot be decrypted by Trusted Shops before it is transmitted. After checking for a match, the parameter is deleted automatically.