What would you do if you had a Kamishibai? (free your mind!)
Imagine yourself having the ability to unite people, regardless of skin color, gender, ideology, or beliefs. Close your eyes. Take three deep breaths. Open your eyes. Woo-hoo! A Kamishibai has appeared in front of you! Now what?
Hi there, dear gaito kamishibaiya of the Kamishibai Universe! Today we are going to take a little step back to listen to you.
We've been talking about Kamishibai's ability to unite people through a simple story for a few years now. And about the boost of creativity, courage and empathy required to make public words that you have not written. And how to convey values and ideas without falling into indoctrination. Or even how to approach language learning or reading comprehension reinforcement in an interactive, entertaining, simple and effective way. Yes, all through Kamishibai.
But since we are ardent defenders of collective intelligence, and we've been able to verify that different intelligences do not add up, but multiply when it takes place, we invite you to answer this simple question:
What would you do with a Kamishibai?
You know already what we would do, you only have to browse the Kamishibai Universe:
- No rushed-out adaptations of successful illustrated books: our stories have been created and tested specifically for the Kamishibai technique, sometimes we even worked on them for several years (as we did with The Rise of Wacahn).
- Wooden theaters made with great quality, caring and illusion.
- Stories in four simultaneous languages to stimulate language learning, with storytelling and story card sliding suggestions, with miniatures of the illustrations to reinforce reading comprehension and with cut-out puppets to stimulate imagination.
- DIY materials to trigger your creativity and art.
- Real Food for the little ones.
- Conveying messages on a transpersonal level beyond the limits of rational language (something that happens with The Secret of the Mountain).
- Tailor-made music and sounds so that you can step-up your storytelling.
- Two different Kamishibai series:
But, know what? We're only a few around here, and we have our limitations and mental boundaries. Help us breaking them!
All you have to do is leave us a comment below unleashing your imagination and answering this question: What would you do if you had a Kamishibai?
We will receive your proposals until November 22nd, and among all the answers we will raffle a Kamishibai PRO Starter Pack (A3) and a Kamishibai KIDS Starter Pack (A4).
Good luck and may collective intelligence arise and your wishes come true!
[UPDATE] How lucky we are to have all your answers! It would be great to get together one day and continue researching the Kamishibai technique, an true dream team of gaitos kamishibaiya!
We have carried out the draw between all the comments (26) and the numbers have been (starting from above):
#16: Starter Pack: Kamishibai PRO (BIG A3)! We'll get in contact with you.. You get a
#19: Starter Pack: Kamishibai KIDS (MINI A4)! We'll contact you for delivery details.. You get a
Thank you very much for all your collective intelligence. We would love to hear from you all. Hopefully we won't lose contact. May all of you be happy!
Leave a CommentLeave a Reply
Archivo del blog